"Driven" is the word that keeps coming to my mind when I think about how I'm feeling these days! Might be that I've spent lots of time behind the wheel recently, or maybe it is truly the"pressing forward, not letting up for rest" that I am experiencing as I complete Month 10 and am constantly counting the laps before I'll reach the finish line of EMDT. I really loved Joe Bustillos' analogy of these next couple months being like merging into traffic on a busy freeway and that we needed to keep both hands on the wheel!
Sunday, July 25, 2010
Keep Both Hands On the Wheel
"Driven" is the word that keeps coming to my mind when I think about how I'm feeling these days! Might be that I've spent lots of time behind the wheel recently, or maybe it is truly the"pressing forward, not letting up for rest" that I am experiencing as I complete Month 10 and am constantly counting the laps before I'll reach the finish line of EMDT. I really loved Joe Bustillos' analogy of these next couple months being like merging into traffic on a busy freeway and that we needed to keep both hands on the wheel!
Labels:
EMDT,
Reflections
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment